Saturday 14 July 2012

Iga nephropathy occult blood is how?


iga nephropathy occult blood abatement is to allow many patients troubled by things, so first we want to clear the iga nephropathy cause.
iga nephropathy is one kind of mucosal immune function deficiency disease, IgA nephritis mainly by iga antibodies or immune complex deposition in the glomerular mesangial area, complement components, leading to the inflammatory reaction, activation of the complement system , which led to the obstacles of coagulation and fibrinolysis, resulting in a series of inflammatory mediators, and promote kidney tissue ischemia, hypoxia and damage of capillary endothelial cells to attract the blood circulation of inflammatory cell infiltration, and release of inflammatory mediators of the pathogenic glomerular basement membrane damage, kidney increased permeability, decreased ability to block the red blood cell leakage, clinical hematuria, kidney tissue is impaired.
The elimination of the occult blood in here to remind the appearance of occult blood only one kidney damage, commonly used hormones to control the clinical, hormonal control occult blood by inhibiting the immune response, but can not solve the root causes of kidney damage, can not be cleared immune complexes, immune complexes, there has been constant will cause kidney damage, the patient's own immune disorders lead to hypersensitivity, resulting in the aggravation of the disease. Therefore, even if clinical symptoms disappeared, the late event of the predisposing factors will relapse, most patients are distressed, the condition repeatedly delayed healing will only result in further deterioration of the disease.
Therefore, for the treatment of the disease on the one hand, control of occult blood some of the clinical presentation, the most important thing is to clear the immune complexes deposited in the kidneys, at the same time also pay attention to the low-salt diet, low protein diet, soy products, seafood, beef forbidden to eat the lamb, spicy foods, the diet with the treatment, the same can get a good effect, so as to achieve the fundamental purpose of the treatment.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, KIDNEY DISEASE, EYE CANCER, ACUTE MYELOID LEUKAEMIA, KIDNEY DISEASE, EPILEPSY, CHOLERA, ASTHMA, FIBROID, PENILE CANCER, BOWL CANCER, SKIN CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, HAIRY CELL LEUKAEMIA, PENILE CANCER, JOINT PAIN, BONE CANCER, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, HEPATITIS A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION, AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In March 2017, Dr. Bryan Bailey, D.D.S. an Oral Surgeon in Amarillo, TX removed my4 oral implants, the rest of the screw that was left in my mouth in June 2016,and the crowns that covered 5 of my front lower teeth. The metals in my mouth had corroded and were described as if I had a car battery in my mouth with the electrical current sand saliva. I had significant bone loss in my lower mandible once again. My dentist constructed a temporary partial plate made out of nylon and plastic to see if I noticed a difference after the metal was all removed. I used Dr Itua herbal medicines before and after surgery to help with pain and used to cure my genital herpes as well and Strontium to supplement my body. My body has healed very well and Dr Itua herbal supplement helps boost my immune system. I also had a very dry mouth before this surgery, and now I don’t have dry mouth.
    As of right now, I feel as though I am on the right track to healing and I like to share Dr Itua contact on here for everyone can see more research being done , Dr Itua knowledge is from God to use natural remedy to increase our quality of life without side effect and to put an end to all the symptom. Help share this across all health blogs Dr Itua Email contact drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I want patients to learn about natural healing and also learn how to manage the symptoms in ways that are beneficial to our bodies as a whole!
    Dr Itua can cure herpes, Parkinson, ALS, hepatitis, infertility, HIV, HPV, lupus, ms, kidney disease, diabetes, cancers and other health problems you may encounter.

    ReplyDelete