Thursday 5 July 2012

Causese of Diabetic nephropathy


Diabetic nephropathy is caused by different causes and onset mechanism of insulin in the absolute and the relative lack of that sugar, protein and fat metabolism disorders, chronic high blood sugar, the main clinical manifestations of systemic disease. Can diabetes damage the kidneys of those damages by different means involving the kidney structure, but only glomerular sclerosis and diabetes, also known as diabetic nephropathy, is one of the microvascular complications of diabetes systemic. Diabetic patients in the event of kidney damage persistent urinary protein, the disease is irreversible tend to develop to the end-stage renal failure. Diabetic nephropathy has become the leading cause of death in diabetic patients.
Diabetic nephropathy is more common in patients with diabetes duration of more than 10 years of proteinuria is the earliest manifestations of diabetic nephropathy, the onset mechanism is very complex, yet completely clarified. The research data show that the onset mechanism of diabetic nephropathy is multifactorial, mainly in the following areas:
1, the renal hemodynamic abnormalities
Play a key role in diabetic nephropathy, and may even be the initiating factor.
(1) hyperglycemia, glomerular hyperperfusion, hyperfiltration state, across the capillary wall pressure, so that the expansion of mesangial cells, epithelial cell foot process fusion and produce dense droplets, glomerular epithelial cells from off on the basement membrane. (2) the glomerular basement membrane collagen type Ⅳ messenger sugar nucleic acid increased basement membrane thickening, the final form of diffuse mesangial nodular lesions, the occurrence of glomerular sclerosis.
(3) In the case of pressure, increased protein filtration can also be deposited in the mesangium and glomerular basement membrane, promoting stromal proliferation constitute a vicious cycle, and can cause nodular and diffuse glomerular sclerosis.
2, hyperglycemia
Diabetic nephropathy is closely related to high blood sugar, poor blood sugar control can accelerate the occurrence and development of diabetic nephropathy good glucose control clearly slow down the development. Hyperglycemia and advanced glycation end products increased production caused by the proliferation of mesangial cells increase extracellular matrix, mesangial expansion, glomerular basement membrane thickening.
3, genetic factors
Most diabetic patients eventually kidney disease does not occur, the same, there may be some good long-term glycemic control in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Glucose transporter protein -1 (GLUT1) is the major glucose transporter in mesangial cells. Recent studies have found that diabetic patients from different individuals mesangial cell GLUT1 menu of the differences in the regulation may be one of the factors of some patients susceptible to kidney damage. And diabetic nephropathy also showed family aggregation in some family history of hypertension in diabetic patients, the incidence of diabetic nephropathy is also significantly higher in patients without hypertension, family history. In addition, the incidence of diabetic nephropathy between the different races there are also differences. That show the occurrence of diabetic nephropathy and genetic factors.
4, high blood pressure
With diabetic nephropathy are not directly related to microalbuminuria urine protein of the blood pressure can accelerate the progress of diabetic nephropathy and deterioration of renal function, increased urinary albumin excretion of the original high blood pressure or duration.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete